Delayed

Today, schools were delayed by two hours due to inclement weather. It was supposed to be freezing rain from midnight last night until 11 this morning. 

It didn't, thankfully. Sammy got to go to school and I got to get groceries by myself in peace. No husband wanting to look at everything. No child asking for everything. It was wonderful to have a little time to myself. 

I even got myself a little something nice. 

So yummy smelling. It's heavenly. If you find any, but them and send them my way! 

Once I got home, I found a huge package on my porch. It's art from my best friend. :) 

And now it's time for dinner. Tonight I made stuffed cheesy shells using a recipe I pinned on Pinterest a long time ago. 

Today has been one of my better days. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recap

#sorrynotsorry