Baby shakes

Breast feeding mom problem #1: none of your bras fit the slightest bit anymore. 

I wouldn't change my opinion on breastfeeding or change my mind about doing this for Liam. 

Anyway, we are about to get up and ready to go see our boy. With that comes packing up all the frozen and refrigerated milk that I pump on days we canmt make it down there. We've inadvertently become milk delivery drivers! I wonder if we could get some special assistance for that! Just kidding.

 On a serious note however, many of you have asked how you can help and until now, my ask has been pray for and with us. I still want you all the do that, but if any one gets a newspaper subscription or can nab a few free papers (around here it's The Globe,) I would appreciate it greatly. The lactation nurse said to insulate the milk with newspapers and if some of y'all could help with getting some papers together, it would take a little bit off my plate.

I will end this post a little short right now because we need to get up and moving for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recap

#sorrynotsorry