5/365

I love that this boy still likes to cuddle with his mama enough to come crawl in her bed at six am. :)

 happy Monday. It's time to put noses to grindstones and get back into the post holiday work/school routines. 
Was that a collective groan I just heard? Haha!  Anyway, got loads planned for today. Here's hoping I can stick with it. So far I've been good about all my resolutions except walking daily. 

I fly everywhere instead. Just kidding. I do walk every day, but not the get out of the house for exercise walking like I want to. At least not yet. First of all I don't really have the accountability that I need for something like this, and secondly when I really think of all the bad things that happen to people in the world, I don't want to go walking by myself! 

Comments

  1. Nathan tried to crawl in bed with me around 2 am! I sent him to the couch. lol. There is just no sleeping with him, he is such a wiggle worm. If it was later, like 5 or 6, then I woulda let him stay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sammy doesn't wiggle much. He gets really hot and sweaty though. Just like his dad in that respect!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recap

#sorrynotsorry