Pregnancy

So two posts in one day. Gotta make up for missing a few days somehow! 


Anyway, this week the church I attend did a Jerico walk leading up to our Lighthouse Sunday event tomorrow. 
If you aren't familiar with Jerico or the bible, it's the story in Joshua 6:1-20 about how the Israelites marched around Jerico in silence once a day for six day and six times in silence and one time shouting, singing, praising God and playing music on the seventh day. 

Well today was the seventh day and beige pregnant, I wasn't sure how well walking around the property of the church seven times would work out. (Hint, I survived.) 

The point of my story here is I came home hot, sweaty and my feet were achy so I decided to grab a shower. While I was relaxing in the warm water, I noticed that Liam is now strong enough to make my belly visibly wobble when he kicks! Super exciting!! :) I'll be 23 weeks, (5 months 3 weeks for those of you who hate the math) on Tuesday. This boy cannot get here soon enough! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recap

#sorrynotsorry