And there's always Christmas, of course.

I was just laying in bed by my sleeping son, who is now eighteen months old, thinking about how fast he's grown. It really feels like the day I was in labor is both such a short time ago and ages ago. I'm truly blessed that my dear hubby wants me to be able to stay home and raise our kids. Yes I said kids, as in more then one. We'd like two, maybe three, but we're going to wait a little while before the next one comes along.
Anyway, back to my reflections. I'm now the mother of a toddler, who is becoming more independent every second. He no longer needs me constantly. In fact it has been ten days now since he last nursed. Big step for us there! And he falls asleep by himself now too, although for my comfort, he's sleeping in bed with me. I'm only doing that because my number one concern is his safety should anything arise during this deployment. I definitely want to be able to protect him.
S/n, I was trying to figure out if I could add pictures to blog posts I type from my iPad and the comfort of my bed. I can't and I freaked out because when I hit cancel it pulled up a blank page. I thought I lost all my writing. End s/n.

I'm so glad I get to watch Sammy grow and learn, but it's bittersweet. Most of my husband's family and my family are in Florida. Pictures just don't do justice to explain the personality that is Sammy. Not to mention that DH is missing all of this too. Guess that's why we have plane tickets and video cameras. And there's always Christmas, of course. Which reminds me, I need to make a list of the family members and start my Christmas shopping.

-to infinity and.... Wait that's not my line. (=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recap

#sorrynotsorry