Holidays

Ah the holidays are fast approaching. All the craft store have their Halloween, thanksgiving and Christmas project and decorating supplies out on the shelves. Some are even having sales on the stuff already! Last night, I was afforded a few hours to go out by myself so I headed to my favorite stores, hobby lobby and Michael's! 
It has recently become a tradition on my husband's side of the family for all of his cousins and sisters to do a stocking exchange of something you really like, but you aren't supposed to spend more than $5/person so no one really breaks the bank. This is not really a challenge for me because you can find some really nifty stuff in Michael's $1-5 section, but who wants to receive the same old notebook and pen set each year or something like that? Although they do carry glow sticks. Who doesn't love glow sticks?! 
Anyway, I scour the internet, aka Pinterest, for ideas because I LOVE homemade gifts. I'll take a well thought out homemade gift over anything store bought any day of the week. (Hint hint!) 
That's what I'll be spending some time doing today. :) 

Sorry, but after this no sneak peeks! :p   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recap

#sorrynotsorry