10/365

So it would appear that we had a toy box explosion overnight. Okay, I'm gonna be honest with you, I've just put off cleaning Sammy's toybox out. However, Christmas and birthday season is rapidly approaching in our house so something has to be done since somehow the toys are like rabbits and multiply faster then I realize. I am thankful to say that not only will I be cleaning this mess up tomorrow for the church yard sale that is takin place on Saturday, but we live REALLY close to a thrift store so whatever doesn't sell at the yard sale will not being coming home with me. Not at all. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for organizing?! I sure could use some help. Or maybe someone to do it for me. 

Comments

  1. Looks like Nathan's room... I need to go through his toys too! I dread it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recap

#sorrynotsorry