Just a little info, I beg of you!

So here we are down to the wire in this deployment. I've waiting for this since March when Danny left. I know we're coming up to the end! I just know we are.

BUT I haven't heard anything from the Family Readiness Officer or any of the volunteers that work with him. So now, I am sitting in limb, waiting for information. 

I really don't want this homecoming to end up being a rushed sort of thing. I want the anticipation. I want the wait. I want to go with a friend who's hubby is returning too! I want pictures. I want memories.

But the way it's looking now, this homecoming will end up being the kind where I know nothing until last minutes. Possibly even just getting a call that they're back stateside and I need to pick him up.

I'm hoping and praying that isn't the case and I will be haunting my inbox all day Monday for a response from the FRO.

I'm just so over this deployment already. I can and will hang in there though. It's not that much longer. Any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recap

#sorrynotsorry