Procrastinating at it's finest

Hello all, I know it's been a few months since I have made a blog post. I mean well. I promise myself to blog more. I plan to blog more. Then I get busy or lazy, whichever you want to call it, and before I know it, MONTHS have gone by since I last blogged. 
Anyway, I have a sewing to do list about a mile long, maybe longer. The first project on my list is some doll clothes that I promised a friend I would make so she could use them at her craft show next month. I have been doing EVERYTHING BUT sewing these doll clothes. I don't know why but my heart and mind just cannot get on board with making these dang doll clothes. They're so easy to sew together, but I discover that every time I sit at my sewing machine to sew them, I just can't. Weird right? Yep. So here's what I've done instead of doll clothes. 
I made shorts for myself because it's freaking hot still in Florida despite being "Autumn." Also because no where is selling shorts/summer clothes anymore? Kinda dumb if you ask me but hey, I get to make more for myself.

And a journal cover. I really like this project. I will probably make more to use as Christmas gifts. 
That's about all I've been up to sewing wise. 
Until next time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recap

#sorrynotsorry