Quiet books for quiet times

So one of my many duties as a seamstress is to promote my work and the patterns I use. I have the honor of working with several companies to test drive patterns. :) Here is a sweet little pattern that is due to make a great gift idea. It’s the Dollhouse Quiet Book by Rebecca Page Patterns. Recently this pattern has been updated to give you add on options!
The original book has front and back cover options as well as a living room, bedroom, fishing pond, camp fire, and tent. It came with three animal stuffy friends.

The fun thing about this pattern is customizing it! You get to choose the pages to include in your book! It's an excellent scrap buster. The pages were the only things I needed fat quarters for. Every other piece can be cut from your left over fabric from previous projects!


 AND I am hosting a guest blog sew along for Rebecca Page Patterns beginning TOMORROW!!!  You'll need to join this group and check that you are going to the event!

Below are a few of the previous pages I've made to inspire you!!


 A cute little tent for your friend to sleep outdoors.
 Better bring the smore's stuff!
Sweet Dreams!!!!

 Welcome to our home!
 What lovely flowers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recap

#sorrynotsorry