As the world turns

So many things have changed in the life of my family since my last post. 
My husband has transitioned from the U.S. Marine Corps to civilian life. We moved back to Florida in December 2015 to be closer to our families. We have add a daughter to our family, Piper. I'm a stay at home mom again to our kids, and I am focusing more on my sewing. 
I am currently a brand ambassador for Rebecca Page, a tester for CKC Patterns, and a strike off seamstress for The Caffeinated Momma Custom Fabric.

All of these have been WONDERFUL opportunities for myself and my family. They have allowed me to expand my skill set and learn more about my self. I'll be using this blog to not only tell you about myself and my family, but also to promote these brands and show off my handmade items! 
Now I'll tell you a little about myself. 

I'm Lerinda. Mother of two, a seven year old son and one year old daughter. 
I've been married to my sweet husband for almost 9 years now. 
We've been through a lot together, some of which I've previously blogged about. I started sewing in 2011 on a whim. I was asked to make some angel costumes for a Christmas play at the church we attended. It really piqued my interest and I asked my husband for my own machine. My first dress was a disaster! I've since collected two vintage sewing machines, a modern sewing machine and serger. Next on my list is an embroidery machine. 

My most recent sewing project was three custom princess dresses for a friend's granddaughters. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recap

#sorrynotsorry