She's going to Disney World!!

A friend of mine recently won a trip to Disney and asked me to make her and the kids some mouse ears. As a native Floridian and someone who has been to WDW many, many times in her life, I can tell you Disney is EXPENSIVE! Especially when you take two kids. Cause kids want everything right?

So she asked me and I of course said yes! I love challenging myself to try new sewing and crafting projects. I was able to get everything to make for three pairs of ears for less than the cost of a single pair of the branded ears.

It was a pretty interesting experience. One I may or may not do again. Who knows?! Anyway here is a picture of the finished ears. I'm shipping them out this week and hope to be able to update with surprised faces!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recap

#sorrynotsorry